What's On Your Table: To submit your work, please send up to 8 pics to natfka@live.com

Here are some of my ork models that I have been working on.


First and foremost one of my favorite models is my big mek on bike with SAG
i used a forgeworld bike for him and manipulated his legs and the sucker part. I forgot to picture is but I twisted the legs on that snotling a lot more then it is, it really looks like he is getting sucked up.

the warboss without mega armor I did almost the same thing as the other guy did, used a daemon prince body legs and arms and made my own power claw out of a killakan arm.

the rest of the killakan I used for the boss in mega armor, and a nice necron staff as his "lucky stikk" gotta have that bad boy.

the biker is i believe kromlech it has been a while.

last but not least the nob hes just a black orc commander or something thought he would make a cool nob with no armor :) 

anyway hope you like them.
-Ben










 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...