What's On Your Table: To submit your work, please send up to 8 pics to natfka@live.com

I recently finished my first Imperial Knight – the red Cerastus Lancer attached and have followed it up with a Knight Paladin. This will be my take on Gerantius the Forgotten Knight but will be aligned with my Dark Angels [and he’s magnetised too so could be any Knight I choose]. As you can see he’s perfectly at home stomping on my own Tyranids from Hive Fleet Gorgons [Ferron Splinter Fleet].


Funny thing is this is not the only thing on my table, I’ve a Nephilim Jetfighter and six Ravenwing bikers that I’m actively progressing and two bastions and a Tyranid Void Shield Generator scratchbuild lurking in the background [but we’ve all got those sorts of projects].

Progress updates every other day [at least] over at 40kaddict.blogspot.com

All the best
Dave





 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...