What's On Your Table: To submit your work, please send up to 8 pics to natfka@live.com

Thought I would throw some images of a Horus heresy fellblade I have just completed as I haven't sent anything for a while.


I bought and painted this for my pal to say thanks as he gave me and the Mrs a lot of help when we were moving house. My group are all now amassing Horus heresy armies and his is word bearers.
I used a mixture of inks from Vallejo, thinned down g'dubs paints through my airbrush and weathering powders again from Vallejo on the model. Unfortunately my skills with fixing resin have not gotten any better than the last time I did a large model, thankfully it just makes the tank look a bit beaten up which is very appropriate after calth and my buddy seems happy enough so all is good.

Anyway I hope you and your readers enjoy the the progress and completion photos.

Regards
Dante








 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...