There is not much time left, and while I have not packed up any armies...... I am starting to get my bags ready for the flights. Its a long trip, and while I have decided upon my final army and list for the tournament....... I am keeping a lid on it for the moment.


If you still have the chance to make this event..... Do so. I would love to meet up with you on the tables. If not in a game... I will also be making my rounds, and doing a lounge event Saturday evening.

Alongside the Nova Open Dropzone Commander Tournament is a large narrative campaign, which is utilzing one of the more interesting Dropzone Commander missions, Push the Line. Its a custom made mission by the guys in Sweden over at DzC Sweden.



Dropzone Commander

NOVA Open brings Hawk Wargames’ DROPZONE COMMANDER to 2015 Convention!

Image for Dropzone: Casual Mega-BattleLinked Narrative Battle
Sunday, September 6, 2015
10:00am – 5:00pm





Image for Dropzone: TournamentDROPZONE COMMANDER
2-DAY TOURNAMENT
Saturday, September 5, 2015:
9:00am – Round 1
12:00pm – Lunch
1:00pm – Round 2
4:00pm – Break
4:30pm – Round 3

 Sunday, September 6, 2015:
10:00am – 1:30pm > SEMI-FINALS
3:00pm – 6:00pm > FINALS

Tournament Organizer:  Cameron Blume
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...