2015 is here and there are probably three huge releases that many of us should be all be pumped up for. (At least I am). Two of these are right up my alley, and the third is a big release that Im dying to know how they are going to work it all out.


Number 1- Dropfleet
As a huge fan of the old Gothic and Dropzone, this team of Andy Chambers and David Lewis designing a game together hits my number one slot for what I am looking foward to this year. We have seen some of the artwork, but amazingly very little about the game even though its been in constant playtesting for practically a year.

Number 2. Adeptus Mechanicus Skitarii. Really? This is coming out for 40k from GW? Simply amazing, and I have not focused a large amount of income to a single army for a long time. If I could only collect one army this year, this is it. I am all over this one. Very cool, and I hope that we can get more information on this.

Number 3. Warhammer Fantasy 9th Edition. With all the Endtimes excitement, factions and models, I think Games Workshop has brought a lot of players back to Fantasy. I am looking forward to this one, as its been many years since I have gotten in games of Warhammer Fantasy. The Endtimes will be an interesting release.

Please note that these are based off of rumors, even though its fairly certain that these will all be coming this year.



 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...