Today we are getting another piece of preview art for Dropfleet Commander from Hawk Wargames. Dropfleet is a game being put together with the rockstar authors of Andy Chambers and Hawk Wargames. This game for me, is one of the most exciting things to look forward to in 2015.


This is all part of the Hawk Wargames Advent Calendar.
Check out the previous image preview, and what Andy Chambers said about the game back in April.


via Hawk Wargames today
And now for something completely different for day 18 of our Advent Calendar... a different perspective on this view.

Previous Dropfleet Image

If you dont recall here was Andy Chamber's announcement back in April
I'm going to steal Marcelo's photo again to make a post-Salute announcement - I am indeed working with Hawk Wargames on a set of tabletop spaceship rules for the Dropzone Commander universe, provisionally titled Dropfleet. 


I can't tell you how excited I am to have the opportunity to make another foray into spaceships as GW's now sadly discontinued Battlefleet Gothic remains one of my all-time favourite projects. It's a real privilege to be working with Dave, Simon and Louis at Hawk, they're passionate and dedicated hobbyists (see the 9' DZC scale model of the smallest ship in Dropfleet) so I think we'll be making this one a real doozy.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...