I always like models with lighting effects, or at least admire them, as I have never done of any of it myself with my own armies. Check out this Stormwolf.


Hello Natfka,
I like to share my last work. It's a Stormwolf for my Minotaurs chapter.
Let me explain with eight pics, what I do;

1. First off, lightning effects :)
2. Assembling and customization.
3. Priming; I use simple paper tape to mask the Spartan lambda simbol.
4. The bronze base painting.
5. Adding base paint details.
6. Add decals and shading.
7. Scenic base ready.
8. Add weathering and final touches. Done!

More pictures are available at this link https://imageshack.com/a/aH9z/1
Thank you very much for this opportunity!
Best regards,
Marco









What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...