Fabius Bile is one of my favorite models from back when I started Warhammer 40k, and his bits have made it into several of my own models. Here he makes our What's On Your Table for a Monday night.


Hey Naftka I thought I would send in my 2 cents worth in painting ,I'm not great but seeing that everyone is on the Haemoncull Trip I thought this would suit the theme of the week . I  almost finished this guy last night, I know he has connections with the Dark Kin.

Steve M from Canada 


What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...