First up tonight for What's On Your Table is a squad of Adeptus Arbites for Dark Heresy


Hi Natfka! Recent reader and a fan of your blog here, I've especially been pleased with your What's On Your Table segment  - I've recently started GMing a Dark Heresy campaign and as a break from my Chaos Space Marine army I've decided to make a few minis for our Dark Heresy games. Here's a squad of Adeptus Arbites I've just finished (see attached).

These friendly chaps are part of the Arbites presence aboard the Imperial orbital station "End of Line", where a strange, disruptive vox transmission has been delaying the deployment of an Imperial Guard regiment and workers and menials have been disappearing in great numbers...
Thanks for your time and I hope you have a great day!

Odsox








What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...