Tigurius is up first tonight, and check these out. Quite inspiring to check out these models before I sit down myself to paint for the night.


Hey there Natfka! I've been painting these models for the last few weeks and wanted to share the effect of my work. It goes without saying that Tigurius enjoyed the most of my attention, though I did try to do my best with the Damned Legionnaires as well. The models are yet to be inked (especially on metallic parts, which can easily be seen), but my will to finish them is gone for the moment.

I decided to go with white bones for Legion of the Damned, with the exception being Power Axe wielding Sergeant, whom I did first. After I finished painting the bones though, I came to the conclusion that the effect was not worth the extra work. Besides, white bones seem more fitting. Same goes for highlighting - this Sergeant has a second set of Light Blue highlights, which I ultimately dropped. Tigurius was also painted a bit differently (a mish-mash of different photos of painted miniature I found on the internet) except for the Banner which I really, really liked. Turned out pretty well.

Hope to see more of "What's on Your Table", I've been a fan of this for quite some time! Also good luck to other painters out there! :)







What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...