Hot on the heals of Forgeworld revealing a new Tau model, we have some Tau models from Chris tonight for What's On Your Table.

Hey Natfka, these are my models representing The Eight, the heroes of the Farsight Enclaves. I have always played my Tau as what I like to call the "Unification Army", which is why my Farsight Enclaves models are in blue instead of the traditional red. There are a lot of customizations and kit-bashes that I did for this. I used the Forgeworld XV-84 Battlesuit to represent Torchstar, and the Forgeworld XV-89 Battlesuit to represent Bravestorm. 

I also took the extra steps of using a Power Fist to represent Bravestorm's Onager Gauntlet, and cut down two Power Swords to represent Brightsword's Fusion Blades. All of the models were painted by my friend Brian G., who went the extra mile to make these models look exceptional. The best little detail he added was painting the Onager Gauntlet to look like the Infinity Gauntlet. All that's left to do with these models is to base them, which I intend to do in the very near future. Enjoy!




What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...