I really like this paint scheme for the PHR. I have not played a red PHR force yet, and I am really looking forward to seeing more Paul's models.


Hi Natfka,
I know you're a big fan of Dropzone Commander so I thought I'd send you pictures of my latest piece, a Poseidon Dropship.
I don't play the game yet, but I love the design of the PHR models in particular.
Hope you like!
kind regards

Paul
www.theunrealisticartist.com










What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...