Tonight we have a Gorkanaut by Nick, that he spent a lot of time customizing.



Gorkanaut! I set out to make something of this kit that I thought would suit the ork look better, as well as look as if it could actually move, as I wasn't happy with the base GW kit on either level. I might do a tiny bit more detailing, but it is essentially done.

So I cut at least half of the stomach out (it didn't need to be that big for 6 orks anyway). Cut the doors down in size to match. Used the lower storage bay base as a ramp with chains holding it in the lowered position. I also used parts of the Morkanaut gun to create a grot tower with FW artillery observer added.

When this kit came out I really hated it, but I was determined to find a way to make it work. Pretty happy with the results.

By Nick Thomas









What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...