We have an Emperor Titan first up tonight on What's On Your Table


I have been following your blog for awhile now and I think it is great! I especially love the "whats on your table" and seeing what the rest of the community is doing.  So I started my project about a year and a half ago and thought that maybe I could share it with you.

Here is a link to my blog and the ongoing process on dakka dakka:

http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/0/493972.page

And included are a few pictures that I had recently taken.  It is a process ongoing and I don't expect to have it fully finished for quite awhile, but from what I can tell, this project is one of (if not the only) the only ones to have a furnished interior.  My reactor core and amniotic tank glow and each level of the titan (when finished) will have a functional interior.  To include the transport sections in the legs, and reactor core and engineering deck, the gun deck (with sentinel power-lifters moving ordnance), and the command deck on the castle section.

-Corey











What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...