On of my favorite armies, Death Korps of Krieg are up for What's On Your Table.


Hi,
I recently wrapped up weathering this Death Korps of Krieg Heavy Mortar and crew. The base is scratch built with ground plates that I have modelled from styrene and cast up. 
I’m pretty happy with the results although waiting for some Forge World transfers to really finish off the details. I’m always interested in feedback and would love to see this up on the blog.

More info about the process here… http://revisitingthewarp.blogspot.com/

If you choose to post this please use the name… Dominus Limum
cheers,
Evan












What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...