Tonight for the first half, we continue with the Ork models with some customized Ork Artillery.


I've always used Ork artillery, and the new options from WD just make them even more amazing. 

In the spirit of fair play, I can't keep using my current models. It's not like I have the old metal Big Guns models..everything I have is converted or scratch built and way undersized even compared to even the old models. So it's time for an upgrade..both in stature and style.

I'm really happy so far on how these are coming out. I'll have to come up with repeatable ides for the rest of the guns..I'm hoping to find something to loot from the dollar store or something to they can be easily converted.

These take about, oh 3-4 hours each to build. I am also cannibalizing my old Lobbas for wheels and bits. My goal will be to eventually have 10 (maybe more) guns with 4-5 lobbas, 4 tracktor cannons, 4 smasha guns and 2-3 Kustom Mega-kannons as options.

The first two guns I built have retractable arms that have loops that go over the hitch on the back of the trukk model (yes, there is hook on the stock kit!). Should look great on a display board.
-Mark






What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...