Tonight we are starting off with Orks of course. Orks have been mighty popular of late, but of course they are the latest releases.


Hi Natfka,
I feel like I made a milestone with my painting yesterday and have decided its time to share my steadily rising Orks project with the world.
I used to play them quite a few years back but when I was driving them home from a friend's place in the summer I had quite a nasty car accident. A lot of my old orks became broken/unworthy of the table, and I didn't want to play them due to my state of mind.
Nowadays however, I am in a much better place and what with the new models and book coming I think its time for the ladz to show off their flashy kit!

Kindest regards,
Alex.





What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...