For a beginner Jeff puts me to shame with this talent, check out his Dark Vengeance Collection of models and more.


Hey, 
I started my 40k collection about two years ago when the Dark Vengeance came out.  At first I was planning to start with Grey Knights because I love their colour scheme and the idea of an Elite army.  However, the Dark Vengeance set is just too attractive to say no for a beginner, plus I also love the idea and all the iconography for Dark Angels. That's when I decided to create my own colour scheme, which I later found out to be quite similar to that of the Astral Claws.  That's why I have decided to name them Astral Angels, The Angels of Justice. 

This is all I have painted so far.  Since almost everything is done with paint brush, it takes me a lot of time to finish even one model.  I am not a photographer at all and these pictures are taken with my phone, so the quality maybe not be very good, but I hope you and other readers will enjoy the pictures :) 

Best regards,
Jeff










What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...