Last week we saw Eternal Crusade release their Founder's Pack, and I was able to get mine to check it out. The Eternal Crusade Founder's pack are an early pre-order of the game that is allowing players to get items and exclusive items. I was quick wanting an Eldar Jetbike, because just who doesnt want to ride an Eldar Jetbike into battle?


In the Founders pack you get some interesting things. The first is the creation of up to 4 characters, which is nice, since this allows you to have a character of each faction. While the Founder's Packs are going, you are able to purchase items for your characters with Rogue Trader Points, and then later switch them out with other items. So no need to worry about wanting to switch items as new items become available with your current points.

There are some fun items and character "classes" available as you can see in the pics below, even a Damned Legionaire. You know I will have to do that as well as an Eldar on a jetbike.

I think the biggest things I am looking forward to is unlocking training halls etc, to get in and try out the feel of the game. These are what I look forward to the most.
Founders will have access to Early Game Modules, including a Shooting Range inside your Squad Strike Cruiser as you travel through warpspace towards the planet of Arkhona, in the Sectorum Obscurus.

When it comes to Rogue Trader points, its important to note that if you refer someone, you and the person referred get bonus rogue trader points. 4,000pts which is considerable if quite a few people do join in.

I do have a referral number as well, so if someone does need one to get the bonus points and wants to use mine they can. However, please shoot me an email for it (as I find it a little rude to just post my own # here), and I will send it to you asap and both of us would get bonus points.

Here are some screens from my own character creation that I was checking out, along with the items that are currently available for each race. This is definitely a game that I will be keeping up on as it continues.

Also of some note. I am trying to see if I can get some founders packs to give away in a contest on the site here. If this does happen I will let you all know as soon as I find out, as well as what to do to get them.












Eldar




Space Marine









Chaos Space Marine










Orks



 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...