For the second half of 'Whats On Your Table', we are looking at Dark Eldar player's Wraith Knight. Personally I think he just made an excellent ally.


Hey Natfka,
I thought I would pass these pics on to you.  While I don't currently play an Eldar army (I play DE and that's how I stumbled upon your site), I had to get one of these Wraith Knights to pose and paint.  I don't have access to an airbrush, so I brush paint everything except the base coat.  The rock formation was scratch built for the pose using foam insulation from Lowe's.  It turned out well enough that I had to get the Farseer to go with it. Who knows maybe it will become a great DE ally down the road.

Thanks,
Bill










What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...