What's On Your Table tonight is looking at a Slaashi horde from Teiberius Nero. Take a look, I like these a lot.


Hello Natfka! 
Tiberius Nero here with what I hope is a suitably cinematic set of pictures of my current project, The Sons of Dystopia. My Slaaneshi horde is led by a warp clone of Abaddon named Nobunaga. I had a set of beastmen I was using as generic daemons for my 5th ed army. When 6th dropped they were rendered useless so into the bit box they went. I found a use for them by reversing their horns to give my army a warped demonic look. The marines in the pics are my Noise Marines. The converted IG are stand in cultists. Hope you enjoy my contribution. 

Happy hobbying everyone!













What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...