Through the leaks yesterday we were able to get a good look at a couple things that are very interesting for the Astra Militarum codex. The one that stands out the most is that the codex allows us to really strive for a full armoured company with tank commanders. This is fantastic, as tanks are really what I like, and I strive hard to fill out my army normally with as many as possible.


Here is what was said in the leaks. (I edited this out to not be exact wording, but its close enough to get it)
Many Hobbyists have always wanted to field an Imperial Guard Tank Company..... Now your army can be lead by a Tank Commander and can have Warlord Warlords traits and even his own tank orders.

With that being said, My interest in the Astra Militarum just doubled or more.

Something also of interest said,
New Orders and Warlord Traits, new units and tanks, new weapons, new upgrades, new everything.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...