Warhammer World is apparently going to be going through some major updates and renovations. While I have not had the chance to get to the UK and visit the current one, its on my bucket list to now get there. I love digging through new drawings of buildings (architecture was my field for many years, and my schooling), so this is exciting to see.




Here are a couple pictures of the new building, which include a Forgeworld and Black Library retail area right next to the Games Workshop shop. Dont forget to follow the links, as these drawings are public information. You can also follow the link to check out the new floor plans.

http://publicaccess.nottinghamcity.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=documents&keyVal=MX16X8LYCB000




 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...