Now that we are gearing up for using Stronghold Assault, I was looking for some escape hatches to be used as markers for my fortifications. Found some. Of course you remember the hidden objective markers from Scott Shoemaker on Conversoin Fanboy.

I will be checking these out and getting myself a set of them.

Conversion Fanboy
http://conversionfanboy.blogspot.com/

Scott is a one man operation and someone that just loves this hobby, and loves to convert. Here are a couple pics of his previous products. For those of you that do not remember these hidden objectives, Scott sells out of these pieces so quickly, that I can never tell if he has them in stock. I know that he now has a way to place orders though, and according to his site is able to keep up with demand.

Below are his Hidden Objective Markers and Portal Glyphs.










 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...