This is an amazing set of pics and are done by a friend of mine that paints miniatures for a living. He is by far worth checking out, and yes that is a small plug for him. I have seen his work though, and his studio, and its just fun to walk through and look at his miniatures.

Pics of the Week is a an almost weekly (I try) post showcasing all the wonderful artwork that the 40k universe has to offer.

This is but a small sample of miniatures that I saw the last time I was in his studio (last week). Obviously he spends more time painting than on his youtube site, but here is the link.
http://www.youtube.com/user/bluemoonminis?feature=watch

Disclaimer: These were quickly taken and not really set up for photos albeit very quickly. Also taken on my new iphone. (wife was nice for my birthday this year)












 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...