There is always some doubt when it comes down to rumors about an upcoming codex release, so additional sources, or bits of information are always going to be welcome. This morning we have more confirmations that Eldar are coming.


Please remember that these are rumors.

via neko over on Warseer
*I'm sorry, I thought I'd also mentioned this previously. I'll also confirm that we're getting our pointy-eared friends in June



via 75hastings69 on Warseer This has been up here before, but I figured it was worth repeating this morning.
*Eldar, new flier, characters and a new uber wraith guard thingy.

*there's a huge wraith guard construct type thing (similar to tau) IIRC it has two builds (shooty & cc), also IIRC the actual wraith guard have some kind of CC build option.
stahly

*we will see updated jetbikes for the Eldar release and/or plastic Wraithguard?

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...