Yesterday I had posted up an article on codex writing. Its always been a topic that interested me, and its been the black sheep of information that I have not yet been able to break into. So yesterday when I had a little tidbit of info, I of course was eager to jump on it, even when in reality it looking back it had some obvious flaws.


Long time readers here will know, that when I put my foot in it, I don't try and go around it or hide it.

I think its important to get as accurate of information out as possible, or that I can get a hold of. I hope at some point someone will grant an interview on the details of this subject. So here is the response I received from a good source, correcting me on yesterday's post.


The person who's named as the author writes the fluff and the rules.

Sure they might listen to suggestions or bounce ideas off other people, etc, but it is their responsibility for every paragraph of of background information, unit description and their rules, numbers, limitations, options, etc.

The only things they don't necessarily write are the stories that get added in.  Many are excerpts from other works, or fictions done up by various writing staff just for the occasion.



 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...