An overall discussion with a senior GW representative would be something I would love to have. In fact I would probably forget any questions or subjects that I wanted to cover.


Please remember that these are rumors. If nothing else it gives an overall light approach to what is coming, and mentions the over-all world wide success of 6th edition.

via Faeit 212 "Must Remain Anonymous Source"
There was a surprise visit by a senior                 GW representative today, and I had the chance to talk to him one-on-one. I spoke to him about a bunch of stuff, and while he wasn't very forthcoming with information, I did glean these few things from him:


1. Chaos is coming. Very, very, very soon - within the next few months. I failed to clarify if this meant 40k or Fantasy, but I did clarify that it wasn't Daemons.


2. There is another "big release" planned for Fantasy by the end of this year, keyword planned. I don't play Fantasy, so I didn't really inquire much into this.


Their completely underestimated sales of 6th ed worldwide, leading to all the shortages they did. It turned out to be far more successful than anticipated.


GW is also apparently "taking a different approach" to how they deal with the release of 6th ed, compared to previous editions - whatever that means.


I also had a quick discussion with him about the financials that GW just released some days back. Long-story short - GW employees already knew months ago how good the financials were going to look, they knew that the company had a rather bright outlook for the next few years.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...