We have fallen into that lull between the last codex released, a series of Fantasy releases with the Tomb Kings, and the next upcoming 40k codex. That said there was still a few things going on, with the still on going debate and rumors of a switch from metal to resin. This rumor will end in 15 days..... : ). Then there is the hint of a necron flyer from this morning, as well as a lot of rumors floating around about what the necrons will be. I posted a compiled version of these yesterday.

Presence of Faeit is a weekly editorial by myself. I generally report during the week what is going on, and today is my day to comment on what exactly it is that I am thinking of.




Necron Rumor Compilation Debunked Part 2
This I have to apologize for. There is a part 2 coming. It was supposed to post yesterday, however, in respect for the author of these rumors, I pulled them. I was in the right place at the right time, and when the author posted these rumors, I not only read them, but grabbed the entire article. I had the intentions of posting a brief summary of what he had posted.

What happened is, I had went back to his site to double check the author in order to give the credit to the right person, and found the article missing. I double checked and then remembered that I was in email contact with the owner of the site, and fired off an email to him.

He had simply removed it, because the post was not done or complete. Apparently it is going to be released very soon, and the posting of it prematurely had been an accident. In fact we should see more on this sometime Monday or Tuesday.

Until then I will not release what was said there, since he deserves the credit for it, and out of respect I will not post til after he does. What I will say is that the so-far compiled set of rumors have lots of errors in them. He debunks quite a few with things that are apparently really going on. These are still rumors and require salt, but perhaps they are much more informed rumors.

I will only hint at one thing that was in there....... Necron Transports.


Fall from Grace
As far as things go for this last week, I was very uninspired for just about everything 40k. This was despite my own attempts to get the fires lit for some model work accomplished. I had finally found the Ard Boyz tournament dates, even though really there are tournaments before this to attend.

I only broke out my models once this week, and simply was able to do some trimming. Very sad. I also broke a rifle, on accident. Next week I am crammed with real life stuff, but am trying to get a game in on Tuesay afternoon. Otherwise, it will be a week before I can get in a game.  Also very sad.


Metal to Resin
Yes, I have more on this that I will be posting. Probably tomorrow though. I shouldn't say the rumor will end in 15 days, but I am going to leave it at that until tomorrow.

Going to be a Nice Day today, it might even hit 71° F (about 21° C ) today, its also May Day. I'll be back tomorrow.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...