Normally I stay away from kits from elsewhere. This one however turned my head a little. Wheel kits for a Chimera are pretty cool. While I do not have any thoughts of tearing apart my Chimeras, a table full of these would look pretty nice.

These are a new release by Chapterhouse Studios. Whether or not you like the company, this one is a pretty good idea. More than likely I would simply head on down to the hobby store and find some conversion parts, but not everyone would. The sunken wheel on the front tire is probably just from poor assembly, but who knows, I would find out before ordering any.

I could not find the parts on the site, but Chapterhouse Studios has said that these are being released this month. Here is a link to their site if you are interested, otherwise find yourself a good hobby store. http://chapterhousestudios.com/webshop/

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...