My time is short today, so I will be putting in this rumor as kind of a fill in. I had this yesterday or the day before, I cannot remember. Regardless, it is another on the battle of metal to resin. No introduction, straight to the rumor, as I have to head straight out the door.

Please remember to take these rumors with salt.

via  Mikhaila
Well, the people I speak to each week keep attatching this comment to emails:
WHILE SUPPLIES LAST METAL: I spoke with most of you in the last few weeks about the repackaging and format change to all of our main range metal models including both boxes and blisters. Please do not restock any of the metal items further notice. If any of your customers comes in with a special order for any metal items, then we will try to fulfill that order while supplies last. If you have any questions about this please feel free to contact me and I will to the best of my ability answer any questions you have. When more information is available we will let you know.

That's from Trade Sales. They have also said that their will be more info on the 16th of May. Until then, anything else is just redshirt talk. They get fired for leaking the truth.

There are a lot of items that aren't going to direct - They are unavailable completely. This is not just a repackaging or 'all goes to direct' deal. It's being handled differently, and affects every single code that has metal in it.


via Lachdonin
I was speaking to the manager at my local GW about this, and even he said he was being kept in the dark. Their just being told that "Further information will be comming soon, and anyone who who wants to purchase a model can put in a direct order". He did mention however that he's seen several repack's over the last 10 years, but nothing to this scale, and with so little information as to whats going on.

When i asked specifically about Resin, though, he said that type of change would probably have been announced a few months in advance. Logged
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...