I've updated the Portland area game store reviews. I have some work to do on this area, and I will be adding some stores that I need to really get down there and play. On the to do list is Ancient wonders, and Otherworld Games. If you are in the area, and want your local store to appear on the review page, please send me an email.

Also note, that I am more than willing to re-review a store, if you have comments or improvements are made. As a local gamer, I am very much interested in better places to play, where-ever they may be.

I am adding a commissioned artist set of links. If you need models done, and need contacts with these people, here is their site links, or other contact info.

I have added in a blog roll. If you want your site listed here, please let me know. Also if you have added this blog to your blog roll, let me know as well, and we can reciprocate the links.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...